Friday, July 27, 2012

Prison

I don't get why the Negative even cares about this girl. I would think if he really wanted to eat her or mentally torture here he'd do it himself and be far better at it than me watching her from a far in the library. I don't think she even knows I exist so it can't be having any impact on her. Negative is an odd boss, but I guess I have to do what it wishes or else I'm going to be hanging from a radio tower with the antenna plunged into my stomach. I don't want that. I wonder if the Negative had any plans regarding if I'd get caught stalking her, since last time I checked it is a crime. I could go to jail, would that mean that I failed the mission. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that if I get caught prison is going to be the last of my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment