Saturday, July 28, 2012

Insomnia

Today at the school that I visit, but don't go to I had lunch with my friends. As per usual we had conversations during our meal. Terri started randomly a discussion about her insomnia she has been having as of late.

Me: Perhaps you need to just get some sleep medication or something.
Dan: Yeah...worked for my uncle when he had trouble sleeping.
Terri: I don't know. Whenever I manage to get sleep, I seem to be plagued with nightmares.

That's right, I nearly forgot that she had a problem with nightmares.

Dan: On a unrelated note, why are you eating meat? I thought you were a vegetarian.
Terri: I don't know, I just want meat. I haven't slept in like 50 hours and I'm stressed over finals, so don't I deserve a break?
Dan: You do-you do...

Terri has been a bit of a nervous train wreck lately. Perhaps its all caused by stress.

Me: Why don't you go to a spa or something. Try to relax.

She shrugged and kept eating her cheeseburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment