Friday, July 27, 2012

Dan

Today Terri went to school as she always did. She had lunch, talked to her friends and made out with her boyfriend. She then went into the library to read. How a bookworm could be this popular is anyone's guess. Perhaps we've stumbled into the 90s where everyone is awesome without any effort because of the shear awesomeness of the decade, perhaps. She read a book called Perish. What lazy author name's their book Perish? Sorry...I know I'm being a bit unprofessional, but I find myself bored. You know how boring it is to stalk a high school girl? Very...I know that the Negative wanted me to do this, but she is so ordinary and I can barely keep up the serious narrator charade without laughing like a maniac, which makes me come off as really creepy when I'm looking at Terry through binoculars.

No comments:

Post a Comment