Saturday, July 28, 2012

Meeting

I didn't stalk Terri at all today. I had a meeting with the Negative.

Negative: Have you found her weak point yet?

The Negative doesn't talk, it's more of a telepathic thing, because of his lack of a face. His mental voice reminds me of a booming post-Zardoz Sean Connery.

Me: I have not found anything that would be considered a weak spot, but I have lots of information on her.
Negative: What do you think I keep you alive for?
Me: Why do you need to know all this anyway?
Negative: None of your concern, Proximity. Do you have anything else of note?
Me: Well...She has been a bit different lately and has been having nightmares a lot.
The Negative tilted his head a bit.
Me: Interesting...So Savage has decided to play dumb.

I'm not sure what exactly was accomplished here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment